Are you ready to work with an incredible coach that will be there with you every step of the way! Let's start this journey!!!
(the boring stuff)
Please fill out our training intake form below for Personal Training or Nutrition Coaching.
(the stuff that changes your life)
Thank you for your interest in our Nutrition Coaching Program. Here you will find an outline of our program and fees. Should you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask! Nutrition Coaching can be done remotely!
Step 1: Wellness Consultation (15 minutes)
What to expect: Once the Intake form has been completed, our Nutrition Coach will contact you within 48 hours to arrange an in-person, phone, or Skype meeting for a brief introduction and explanation of the plan.
Step 2: Wellness Initial Intake (60 min)
What to Expect: Upon receipt of payment, your Nutrition Coach will contact you directly and arrange a one hour meeting to create a personalized plan with you.
Step 3: Total Wellness Program (12 weeks)
What to expect: Your customized program will include 5 sessions with a Nutrition Coach (Intro, Midpoint, Final, and 2 check-ins). Throughout the program, you will remain supported by your dedicated Nutrition Coach via ongoing email support, up to 30 emails included.
Some things to expect during your appointments:
- Share and explore your current diet/practices/food beliefs
- Learn how nutrition affects (positively or negatively) your physical performance and/or disease/condition
- Discuss and set individualized nutrition and fitness goals with the guidance of a nutrition coach
- Develop a personalized meal plan, if needed and desired
- Learn skills and techniques that will enable you to make needed changes (i.e. label reading, how to balance meals to feel satisfied)
- Explore what may be holding you back from making the necessary changes and learn techniques to overcome these obstacles
*Cost of Wellness Initial Intake ($120) and Total Wellness Program ($600) = $720
Step 4: At any point upon completion of a Total Wellness Program, you may select ongoing support as needed.
Additional options to clients that have completed the Total Wellness program include:
- Tune-ups (60 min session) - $80. May purchase as many as desired.
- Food-Journal Review - $50. Includes review of 5-7 day food journal.
(the super hero stuff)
Thank you for your interest in our Specialized Training Program. Here you will find an outline of our program and fees. Should you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask!
Step 1: Register and complete the training intake form online
Step 2: Consultation (15 minutes)
What to expect: Upon receipt of your training intake form, we will assign a dedicated coach who will contact you via phone within 48 hours for an introduction and explanation of the program.
Step 3: Fitness Evaluation and Initial Intake (60 min)
What to Expect: Your coach will contact you directly and arrange a one hour session to create a personalized plan with you. Please wear comfortable clothing and athletic shoes. You will discuss your goals and determine a suitable number of times per week to train in order to reach them.
Step 4: Personal Training Sessions
What to expect: Your fitness program will include a series of sessions scheduled directly between you and your personal coach. A few things you can expect from personal training at Savage Three:
- State-of-the-art equipment that you will find in a PRO facility
- Coaches that are at the top of their field that provide thoughtful program development
- Creative coaching with access to the best unconventional and functional tools in the world
- Cutting-edge Cryo Recovery Technology
- 100% support from our entire staff
*Cost: Chose a package ( larger package purchases are available upon request)
Single Session - $95
10 pack - $900 ($90/session)
We are the Bay Area's leader and #1 Cryotherapy campus located in San Jose, Ca and the only one offering Whole-body Cryotherapy, Spot Cryotherapy, CryoFacial treatments, NormaTec Recovery, Vibration Recovery, Nutrition Coaching, Specialized Training and Yoga. Savage Three is dedicated to building the best Independent Training Team in the World. We have filled the Savage Three conditioning space with the same state-of-the-art equipment that you will find in a PRO facility. We have partnered with some of the best equipment companies on the globe including Onnit, Keiser, Truform Runner, Vertimax, Rogue, Assault Airbike, TRX and Plae to provide a platform for ultimate success.